Sports Medicine - Open focuses on original research and definitive reviews in the field of sport and exercise medicine. The Journal includes medical and scientific research relating to:
- Sporting performance enhancement including nutrition, equipment and training
- Medical syndromes associated with sport and exercise
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Exercise for rehabilitation and health
- The application of physiological and biomechanical principles to specific
Articles published in Sports Medicine - Open will include a Key Points table. Please provide approximately three short, stand-alone lines/statements summarizing the key findings/implications of the paper. These should be provided after the Abstract under the heading 'Key Points’.