Aims and scope
Sports Medicine - Open focuses on original research and definitive reviews in the field of sport and exercise medicine. The Journal includes medical and scientific research relating to:
- Sporting performance enhancement including nutrition, equipment and training
- Medical syndromes associated with sport and exercise
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Exercise for rehabilitation and health
- The application of physiological and biomechanical principles to specific
Articles published in Sports Medicine - Open will include a Key Points table. Please provide approximately three short, stand-alone lines/statements summarizing the key findings/implications of the paper. These should be provided after the Abstract under the heading 'Key Points’.
Failed to load RSS feed.
Annual Journal Metrics
68 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
62 days to first decision for all manuscripts
118 days from submission to acceptance
21 days from acceptance to publication
1,185 Altmetric Mentions
- ISSN: 2198-9761 (electronic)